The ArcGIS Pipeline Referencing extension to ArcGIS provides advanced linear referencing capabilities to pipeline operators. Using real-world examples, this course teaches essential concepts and workflows to map and visualize pipeline data, define behavior for events and route associations, and maintain accurate pipeline data over time. Familiarity with pipeline referencing terminology is assumed.
- Apply best practices to streamline your organization's pipeline data management workflows
- Configure and manage linear referencing networks and events
- Apply common pipeline workflows such as rerouting, retirement, splitting and merging centerlines, and event maintenance
- ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6 (Standard or Advanced)
- ArcGIS Pro 2.1 (Standard or Advanced)
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.6 (Standard or Advanced)
- ArcGIS Pipeline Referencing
- ArcMap experience: Completion of ArcGIS 2: Essential Workflows or equivalent knowledge
- ArcGIS Pro experience: ArcGIS Pro: Essential Workflows or Migrating from ArcMap to ArcGIS Pro or equivalent knowledge
- Experience authoring web maps and publishing map services: Sharing GIS Content Using ArcGIS or equivalent knowledge
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.