Learn foundational geospatial concepts that support the intelligence cycle. In the context of real-world scenarios, you will get hands-on practice applying ArcGIS Pro tools and workflows to prepare, visualize, analyze and disseminate data that supports intelligence operations.
- Identify and prepare geospatial data and other content for visualization and analysis
- Organize, create and manage geospatial data stored in a geodatabase
- Display geospatial data and imagery on a map
- Create and disseminate information products to support mission planning and intelligence operations
- ArcGIS Pro 2.4 (Advanced)
- Esri Defense Mapping
- ArcGIS Spatial Analyst
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.