Don’t miss this informative 2-day Introduction to ArcGIS course geared to petroleum exploration & production professionals. Gain hands-on skills using ArcMap, ArcCatalog and ArcToolbox to visualize, integrate and analyze industry data. You’ll create maps, query and select data, incorporate and edit tabular data, as well as work with map layers, symbology and more.
- ArcGIS in Petroleum - what it is, how it's used
- Visualizing data (ArcMap)
- Querying and selecting data
- Managing spatial data (ArcCatalog / Geodatabase)
- Using tabular data for table joins and relates
- Editing basics - creating, modifying and editing map data
- Managing map layers and symbology
- Coordinate reference systems - avoiding key “gotchas”
- Many hands-on exercises
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.