This course teaches geospatial concepts and recommended workflows that support the production of timely, accurate and actionable intelligence. Using relevant scenarios and operational problems, you will learn how to manage, analyze and visualize geospatial data, then share your work by producing mission-specific products aligned with industry best practices.
- Evaluate and prepare geospatial data to support intelligence planning and analysis activities
- Analyze potential threats to identify patterns, hot spots and clusters
- Use Military Tools for ArcGIS Pro and LocateXT to support production workflows, analysis, visualization and information dissemination
- Create and share operational map products that include military symbology
- ArcGIS Pro 2.3 (Advanced)
- ArcGIS 3D Analyst
- ArcGIS Spatial Analyst
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.