This course introduces ArcGIS Pro software and a geographic approach that complements and enhances typical public safety workflows. You will work with tools to map and visualize public safety data, identify patterns, create actionable information and produce dynamic maps and 3D scenes to effectively disseminate that information. Course exercises use realistic public safety scenarios.
- Display data stored in tables and spreadsheets as features on a map
- Visualize trends and patterns in your data
- Apply spatial analysis techniques to derive new information from your data
- Edit GIS data to ensure responders, decision makers and stakeholders have access to up-to-date data
- ArcGIS Pro 2.4 (Basic, Standard or Advanced)
- ArcGIS Online
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.