Learn how to take advantage of the complete ArcGIS platform to support water utility operations. The course covers recommended workflows and focused solutions that will help your organization efficiently manage water utility assets, streamline field data collection and deliver better customer service. This course assumes familiarity with water utility terminology. ArcMap is used in course exercises.
Note: Course concepts apply to ArcGIS 10.4, 10.5 and 10.6. Esri will provide ArcGIS 10.6 software for use during class.
- Create and edit features to maintain the accuracy of your network data
- Analyze network flow to identify breaks, leaks and other network disruptions
- Create and publish a web map along with a dashboard view for tracking inspections
- Share data, maps and apps to disseminate information within your organization and to the public
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.6 (Standard or Advanced)
- ArcGIS Online
- Collector for ArcGIS
- Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.