Learn how to model your utility network data inside the geodatabase so that your organization can efficiently manage assets, quickly respond to outages and deliver excellent customer service. You will master fundamental concepts of a geometric network as you create, edit and analyze network features. During course exercises, you will work with ArcMap and may choose to use electric, gas, or water/wastewater data.
Note: Course concepts apply to ArcGIS 10.3, 10.4 and 10.5. Esri will provide ArcGIS 10.5 software for use during class.
- GIS Analysts
- GIS Technical Leads
- GIS Database Designers
- Model utilities features using a geometric network
- Create network rules, assign weights and validate network connectivity
- Analyze flow along a geometric network
- Update network features and create new rules as needed
10.4, 10.3, 10.5
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.5 (Standard or Advanced)
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.