- Finding suitable locations for new development
- Siting cellular and radio towers and mapping potential relay tower sites
- Finding low-visibility locations for storage tank farms
- Finding optimal locations based on site slope and aspect requirements
- Determining lines of fire for military fortifications
- Predicting fire risk
- Use different interpolation methods to create surfaces from sample data and evaluate the results
- Calculate density, slope and aspect
- Create hillshade, shaded relief and contour maps
- Calculate visibility surfaces and viewsheds
- ArcGIS 10.1 for Desktop (Advanced)
- ArcGIS Spatial Analyst 10.1
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.