This course teaches how to successfully plan, deploy, configure and manage an ArcGIS for Server system that enables GIS content sharing across the enterprise. You will explore the ArcGIS for Server architecture and practice applying recommended workflows to configure ArcGIS for Server sites and manage GIS services, applications, data and users. Techniques and best practices to ensure system performance and security are emphasized.
Note: This course applies to ArcGIS 10.2, 10.3, and 10.4. Esri will provide ArcGIS 10.3 for use during class.
IT administrators, system administrators, GIS Web administrators and others responsible for installing, managing or supporting an ArcGIS for Server system.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Plan an ArcGIS for Server deployment that meets your business requirements.
- Configure the Web Adaptor component to integrate your ArcGIS server with a web server.
- Publish services that have the capabilities required for your applications.
- Plan, create and update a cache for high-performing map and image services.
- Tune and monitor services to ensure high performance.
- Implement security for your site and services that meets the needs of your organization.
10.2, 10.3, 10.4
- ArcGIS 10.3 for Desktop (Standard or Advanced)
- ArcGIS 10.3 for Server Enterprise (Advanced)
- ArcGIS 10.3 Web Adaptor for Microsoft IIS
- Microsoft SQL Server Standard 2012 or Microsoft SQL Server Standard for 2012 Native Client 64-bit
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.