- An Internet connection
- A telephone (preferably with a speaker phone) or computer headset
- The student workbook (available by download after registration)
To take an instructor-led online course, participants must pass two connection tests.
- The first is a web conference connection test which can be completed by visiting the following link: www.webex.com/test-meeting.html
- The second connection test is for the remote lab. Participants must save a VNC viewer file (372kb) to their desktop in order to connect. This can be completed by visiting the following link: https://esricanada.instructorled.training/precheck
Nigel Pereira, Senior Certified ArcGIS Instructor, National Training
Nigel has a Certificate in GIS from Fleming College and has worked as a consultant on municipal and environmental projects. He has delivered courses on ArcGIS for Desktop and ArcGIS for Server products.
- CompTIA CTT+ Certified Classroom Trainer
- CompTIA CTT+ Certified Virtual Classroom Trainer
- Esri ArcGIS Desktop Professional
- Esri Enterprise Geodatabase Management Professional
ArcGIS Utility Network Management, an extension to ArcGIS Enterprise, provides robust tools to model, visualize, edit and analyze complex utility networks.
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.