- An Internet connection
- A telephone (preferably with a speaker phone) or computer headset
- The student workbook (PDF download link provided in advance of course start date)
To take an instructor-led online course, participants must pass two connection tests.
- The first is a web conference connection test which can be completed by visiting the following link: www.webex.com/test-meeting.html
- The second connection test is for the remote lab and this can be completed by visiting the following link: https://esricanada.instructorled.training/precheck
André Piasta, Senior Certified ArcGIS Instructor
André has degrees in computer science and geography from the University of Regina. He has many years of experience working with GIS and has been with Esri Canada since 2007 as an analyst, consultant and instructor. He has delivered training on topics that include; ArcGIS for Desktop, Geodatabase Design, GIS System and Server Architecture.
- CompTIA CTT+ Certified Classroom Trainer
- Esri ArcGIS Desktop Professional
- Esri Web Application Developer Associate
- Esri Enterprise System Design Associate
- Enterprise Administration Professional
- ArcGIS Desktop Developer Associate
- Esri Enterprise Geodata Management Associate
Master techniques to configure and maintain an ArcGIS Enterprise solution that meets your organization's business needs.
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.