- An Internet connection
- A telephone (preferably with a speaker phone) or computer headset
- The student workbook (available by download after registration)
To take an instructor-led online course, participants must pass two connection tests.
- The first is a web conference connection test which can be completed by visiting the following link: www.webex.com/test-meeting.html
- The second connection test is for the remote lab. Participants must save a VNC viewer file (372kb) to their desktop in order to connect. This can be completed by visiting the following link: https://esricanada.instructorled.training/precheck
Oli Helm, Senior Certified ArcGIS Instructor
Oli has an Advanced Diploma in GIS and has delivered GIS training for over ten years.
- CompTIA CTT+ Certified Classroom Trainer
- CompTIA CTT+ Certified Virtual Classroom Trainer
- Esri ArcGIS Desktop Professional
- Esri Enterprise Geodata Management Associate
Learn how to efficiently display CAD data with GIS layers in ArcGIS, use CAD data directly in ArcGIS geoprocessing and analysis operations, and import CAD data into a geodatabase.
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.